The latest update from CSIS' Transnational Threats Project is now available.
Transnational Threats Update November-December 2009
Vol. 7, No. 9
By Arnaud de Borchgrave, Thomas M. Sanderson
Jan 19, 2010
The Transnational Threats Update is produced by the Transnational Threats Project and provides monthly reports and analysis on terrorism, drug trafficking, organized crime, money laundering, and arms trafficking.
In this issue:
- Domestic Radicalization Gaining Ground?
- Russian Terrorism
- Saudi Arabia Brings the Heat to Yemen
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Goes Global
- Political Violence in the Philippines
- Thai Authorities Make Arms Trade Bust
- AQIM Runs Drugs to Europe
- Kingpin’s Death Leaves Wake of Violence
- Drone Disaster?
- Did Citibank Get Hacked by the Russian Mafia?